Any Mountain Bikers?

TRLJNKY

Do you ride at all? I'm getting back into it and always looking for riding partners.
Hell if you were closer Id say lets go. Mine has been a garage whore all year this year because I couldnt find anyone to ride with. Mines nothing special though just a Specialized Rockhopper. Wont be Rampaging that thing lol

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

jesse3638

Hooked
Hell if you were closer Id say lets go. Mine has been a garage whore all year this year because I couldnt find anyone to ride with. Mines nothing special though just a Specialized Rockhopper. Wont be Rampaging that thing lol

sent from some burner phone found in a dumpster

Yeah mine had been sitting stagnant for a good 8-10 months but I've been consistent in riding 3-4 times a week at 15-18 miles a ride. Getting back in shape and enjoying it again. My bike is almost 10 years old its an Ellsworth Epiphany but still gets it done. Who needs 27.5" wheels and all carbon..haha

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Some pics from a local park with some nice mountain bike trails that are covered with fresh leaves. Beautiful ride!
IMG_1477445818.700903.jpg

IMG_1477445861.669299.jpg

IMG_1477445904.855578.jpg

IMG_1477445952.843197.jpg

IMG_1477446002.229690.jpg

jeffj

Caught the Bug
IMG_3703.jpg IMG_3664.jpg IMG_1918.jpg

This is my 14 year old son Levi. We as a family travel all over the east going to mountain bike races about 15 weeks out of the year. He is very dedicated to this sport, he trains all year round and has a coach. It definitely takes up a lot of jeep time, but it is worth it, in so many ways, that I can’t even explain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
View attachment 280952 View attachment 280953 View attachment 280954

This is my 14 year old son Levi. We as a family travel all over the east going to mountain bike races about 15 weeks out of the year. He is very dedicated to this sport, he trains all year round and has a coach. It definitely takes up a lot of jeep time, but it is worth it, in so many ways, that I can’t even explain.

Wow! Very cool!

TheGrendel

thread revive.

I have a friend that works in Specialized HQ. they had a parking lot sale to get rid of demo bikes and such. he picked me up this beast for an insane discount. cannot wait for it to get here.

Specialized 29er.jpg

Stotch

Caught the Bug
thread revive.

I have a friend that works in Specialized HQ. they had a parking lot sale to get rid of demo bikes and such. he picked me up this beast for an insane discount. cannot wait for it to get here.

More than a little jealous right now...

JK-JOHN-E

Thread revival, recommendations on a qood rear hitch or spare tire bike rack. Any suggestions from those of you with experience in this area? Really don’t wanna spend mor than $250

Top Bottom