ACC BAR : The NEW & Improved WAYALIFE CB BAR

Midget

Haven’t you figured out you’re supposed to cater to everyone’s needs to make them happy!? Damn disappointing 😂
I don’t require special “catering to“ but when there is a PayPal symbol at the bottom of the payment page I guess I mistakenly thought it would be available for use.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Is their symbol not at the bottom of the payment page along with American Express and Maestro or did I have too many beers before ordering?
The symbols you saw were a default from the shopping cart software that I am using. I just removed the images that I prefer not to use.

With that said, if the ACC BAR is something you would still like to order, please understand that I do not accept PayPal.

Thank you

onlyone

I don’t require special “catering to“ but when there is a PayPal symbol at the bottom of the payment page I guess I mistakenly thought it would be available for use.
I’m sorry, that was very short-sighted of me. ;)

Last edited:

Midget

The symbols you saw were a default from the shopping cart software that I am using. I just removed the images that I prefer not to use.

With that said, if the ACC BAR is something you would still like to order, please understand that I do not accept PayPal.

Thank you
I’m not sure that I understand because the image is still there, but it doesn’t matter bec ause I still ordered the bar and bracket and am looking forward to installing them! 😁

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not sure that I understand because the image is still there, but it doesn’t matter bec ause I still ordered the bar and bracket and am looking forward to installing them! 😁
You need to clear your cookies or do a hard refresh and it will go away. That said, your order should be shipping this afternoon and I do hope you like it :)

TxJeepJKU

what using on a JKU how much space should there be between the bar & freedom top panels? If i try to use the accessory switch mount it doesn't mount flat on the bar & hits the freedom panel. IMG_0755 (1).jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
what using on a JKU how much space should there be between the bar & freedom top panels? If i try to use the accessory switch mount it doesn't mount flat on the bar & hits the freedom panel. View attachment 384612
I really do apologize for the switch mount not working with your freedom top panels. The whole point with this new design is to raise it up as high as possible. To be honest, I didn't have a chance to test it out on a hard top and was just hopeful it would work. That said, I would be happy to send you JL brackets free of charge and they should work being that they have bends in them. Or, if you'd rather me send you a full refund for the mount, just let me know.

Last edited:

TxJeepJKU

I really do apologize for the switch mount not working with your freedom top panels. The whole point with this new design is to raise it up as high as possible. To be honest, I didn't have a chance to test it out on a hard top and was just hopeful it would work. That said, I would be happy to send you JL brackets free of charge and they should work being that they have bends in them. Or, if you'd rather me send you a full refund for the mount, just let me know.
I would like the JL brackets because I like the design

Top Bottom