ACC BAR : The NEW & Improved WAYALIFE CB BAR

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks rad!... Can I order one install it then demand a full refund? Oh yeah, I'd like you to cover shipping both ways free of charge.

Joking aside a race radio has been on my list for some time, maybe I'll be ready when these are ready to ship.
HA! You totally suck :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear you're liking what you're seeing :)
I like that. Is it going to be available for jk as well? Something that's on my list.
YES (y)
That’s awesome! I love my CB Bar but I might just love this one a tad more on account of the numerous places to mount shiz, it’s a tad higher and the easier access to wiring. However, one thing I love about the CB Bar is that it’s a great handle to hang on to once in a while. Nice job, Eddie, I like it!
Glad to hear you're happy with your CB BAR. Being that it is a squared tube, it is definitely a stronger design and can literally hold the weight of a grown man. In order to get this new ACC BAR sitting as high up as I could and still make it so that the freedom top latches work, I did need to cut the back of it out and make this as a laser cut and bent piece. Still strong and totally up to the task of carrying radios and gadgets but you may not be able to do chin ups or stand on it without causing it to bend.
Awesome upgrades! The wire channel is really nice. 👍
Glad you like the improvements made :)
Looks great Eddie! Takes a lot of work to do this and diggin the new additions to the product! Will definitely be suggesting these to our customers 🤘🏼
Thank you. I've already gone through 2 test pieces and working on a 3rd and 4th just to make sure I'm happy with everything. a LOT of work for sure and R&D hasn't been cheap. Glad to hear you're liking what you see and appreciate the future recommendations. :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great. Especially with the wire loom.
Thanks! This design will definitely make it a lot easier to route wiring and still keep the final setup looking clean.
Well done. Cool to see the thought you put into this. Thank you for the pics. Definitely love how high and tight it is and the way that the open channel allows for easy wire routing.

Definitely looks cool as well. Like how the little tabs at each end are bent up so that the brackets sit more flush with the bar. Very clean.
Thank you. I really do appreciate it. I tried really hard to incorporate all the things I have come to want on the CB BAR on my own Jeeps. Getting the bar to sit ABOVE the roll bar and sun visor really helps to open things up and having more options to mount more things was high on my list. Glad you could appreciate the finer details I made as well :)
Excellent work Eddie. Will buy one once available.
Awesome and thank you :)
Awesome design upgrade! This just reminded me that I still need to install the one I have in the basement lol
LOL - what? You haven't installed it yet? Still a good design and in some ways, better.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome job Eddie!!!
Thank you :)
nice improvements on the cb bar (y)
I appreciate it. It's truly been a form follows function design.
So awesome and, just in time. Ordered a new JLUR yesterday. Gonna be my first mod 🤘
JL? EDIT - just saw your other post. Congratulations to you.
Me looking at the people with the first gen wanting the newer gen.
View attachment 380769
LOL - too funny. Hope that is still the case once people realize the price of it may be a bit higher.

JimLee

Hooked
Im in. While I really like the original me and the wife are both tall and wish it was a bit higher. She likes to launch herself into the Jeep and smash her head on it, lol. I'll keep the old one to swing at neighbors.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Im in. While I really like the original me and the wife are both tall and wish it was a bit higher. She likes to launch herself into the Jeep and smash her head on it, lol. I'll keep the old one to swing at neighbors.
LOL - well, like I said, this new design does have the bar sitting above the roll bar and I would hope it helps the two of you out.

Woah how am I just seeing this??? Awesome! Might have to snag one of these for the JK since I plan on running SwitchPros at some point but was stumped on where to mount the control panel. Looks like I have a simple solution 😎

Great improvement in the design!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Woah how am I just seeing this??? Awesome! Might have to snag one of these for the JK since I plan on running SwitchPros at some point but was stumped on where to mount the control panel. Looks like I have a simple solution 😎

Great improvement in the design!
Thank you. Really hoping to green light production of these and get them available for sale by mid November.

jeeeep

Hooked
I like the original but also flipped it to get it as high as possible.

Like the thought and design to make it easier to add, move and wire to it.

if there's a mailing list announcement for this, count me in (y)

Top Bottom