A Wave from Northern Nevada!

SparkyInNV

Giving a wave from Northern Nevada. I own a 2008 JKU Sahara with a 2.5” lift and 35s that I installed myself. Same with steering components after a little bout of death wobble - Synergy ball joints, tie rod, drag link, and track bar (I can’t say enough good things about that company and the quality of their products!).

I have an order in (11/02/2021) for a firecracker red JLUR with XR package. I’m incessantly tracking the VIN on cryptostickers.net like a crack addicted rat. Dealership switched me to a 2022 and has tried to manage expectations by telling me delivery date will be March or April. Agonizing over mods on an imaginary rig is crazy, but here I am.

I really like this forum and the good vibes of the members - matching what it should be as part of Jeep culture. I’m looking forward to some local trail runs in the future. P.S. I’m also raising 3 little girls to be future Jeepers!

Attachments

• 924DB452-A27E-47EC-A2BE-8CF36E1D52CD.jpeg
    924DB452-A27E-47EC-A2BE-8CF36E1D52CD.jpeg
    361.5 KB · Views: 15

RTjeepman

Welcome from Missouri. I also ordered my rig and it was a fun process but the wait can be brutal. The wait is worth it when your rig is delivered. Congratulations!

Gvellas

Giving a wave from Northern Nevada. I own a 2008 JKU Sahara with a 2.5” lift and 35s that I installed myself. Same with steering components after a little bout of death wobble - Synergy ball joints, tie rod, drag link, and track bar (I can’t say enough good things about that company and the quality of their products!).

I have an order in (11/02/2021) for a firecracker red JLUR with XR package. I’m incessantly tracking the VIN on cryptostickers.net like a crack addicted rat. Dealership switched me to a 2022 and has tried to manage expectations by telling me delivery date will be March or April. Agonizing over mods on an imaginary rig is crazy, but here I am.

I really like this forum and the good vibes of the members - matching what it should be as part of Jeep culture. I’m looking forward to some local trail runs in the future. P.S. I’m also raising 3 little girls to be future Jeepers!
I know the feeling. I ordered my JT on 10/29/21 and just picked it up 1/8 and it was brutal.. although not as brutal as your wait. I'm in Fernley and looking forward to going out with some local groups.

SparkyInNV

I know the feeling. I ordered my JT on 10/29/21 and just picked it up 1/8 and it was brutal.. although not as brutal as your wait. I'm in Fernley and looking forward to going out with some local groups.
Congrats. Did you order from Dolan in Fernley?

Top Bottom