84 CJ7-“barn find”

Body is in good reasonably good shape. Does have some rust but for what it is and how old it is, it’s not bad. I picture this as a casual off-roader for the easier trails and a great run around town vehicle. Below are all the upgrades and fixes I’ve made

•Radiator and all hoses
•Brakes (all around including rear hard lines and flexible lines front and rear)
•Seatbelts
•Seats
•Warrior Products steel doors and new strikers
•Method Wheels
•32” BFG AT Tires
•Superlift 2 1/2” Suspension lift with new steering stabilizer
•Rigid LED headlights
•Off-road LEDs
•Center console
•Plugs, wires, coil
•Spiderweb Shade Sunshade
•Fuids (oil, differentials, trans) changed and filled
•Horn fixed and works
•Nevada smog legal
•all rubber and switches I could replace with Omix parts I’ve done so

Contact me at emmasuncle@hotmail.com for additional info and pics.

Attachments

• CA3F77DE-D5CF-427D-BB01-40DDB72428F4.jpeg
    CA3F77DE-D5CF-427D-BB01-40DDB72428F4.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 7D71CA02-36F0-4077-B64A-95058C498DAC.jpeg
    7D71CA02-36F0-4077-B64A-95058C498DAC.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 8F279083-06F9-49C0-8DBB-5FC41BB570D9.jpeg
    8F279083-06F9-49C0-8DBB-5FC41BB570D9.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 17
Body is in good reasonably good shape. Does have some rust but for what it is and how old it is, it’s not bad. I picture this as a casual off-roader for the easier trails and a great run around town vehicle. Below are all the upgrades and fixes I’ve made

•Radiator and all hoses
•Brakes (all around including rear hard lines and flexible lines front and rear)
•Seatbelts
•Seats
•Warrior Products steel doors and new strikers
•Method Wheels
•32” BFG AT Tires
•Superlift 2 1/2” Suspension lift with new steering stabilizer
•Rigid LED headlights
•Off-road LEDs
•Center console
•Plugs, wires, coil
•Spiderweb Shade Sunshade
•Fuids (oil, differentials, trans) changed and filled
•Horn fixed and works
•Nevada smog legal
•all rubber and switches I could replace with Omix parts I’ve done so

Contact me at emmasuncle@hotmail.com for additional info and pics.
I’m an idiot and can’t figure out how to edit the thread so a quick back story on the CJ. Saw it multiple times over the years and it never moved. Guy never did anything with it, just let it rot. I finally saw in March and got mad and knocked on his door to see what the story was. He said he’d be willing to sell it to me because he didn’t feel like the time or effort was worth it. It wouldn’t start so he went and got a battery and we got it started. It ran, barely. Through the last 6 months I’ve done what I can to bring it back to life. I had never planned to sell it, wanted to keep it as long as possible but because of the death of my best friend from brain cancer, his wife needed to sell his car so I bought it from her. Wife said I can’t have 3 vehicles and one has to go. Just so everyone knows, I’ll only sell it to someone who promises to give it a good home and take care of it. It’s been neglected for far too long and it deserves better. Hopefully that can be someone on this forums. Thanks for your time.

Top Bottom