4 Wheel Parts Was Sold & Stores Closing?

ScoobyCarolanNC

The 4 Wheel Parts Store in Raleigh posted this to their IG this morning. 4WP was part of a conglomerate of after market parts businesses (called ans American Auto Parts) owned by Polaris who sold it to Wheel Pros. Any other stores closing?

CA86F91B-3EDF-4131-8420-82EA424E2D23.jpeg

Here’s a press release I found, but I couldn’t find anything else about it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
All of them. Eddie said in another thread. I don’t think they sold to wheel pros. They owed them a bunch of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevman65

Hooked
There is a rumor that Truck Hero/Real Truck has an interest in a couple of the "names" but the liability that goes with them is a sticking point.

Meyer Distributing is taking over a lot of the Transamerican distribution centers from what I know. Poison Spider is basically being discontinued. I have had a ton of people calling to find whatever is left in stock. Maybe someone will by Poison Spider so who knows. All I know is ordering anything through Transamerican right now is a shit show.

ScoobyCarolanNC

Thats an official Polaris press release saying they sold TAD to Wheel Pros so it looks like wheel pros owns the whole shebang. I didn't realize they owned KMC, Rotiform, Black Rhino, Fuel, American Racing, and ReadyLift. What's weird is that the post says there's a new store with a new name. If thats the case maybe Wheel pros is going to revamp that part of the business. On the 4wp website the Raleigh store has been taken off but the Charolette store is still there.

The 4 Wheel Parts Store in Raleigh posted this to their IG this morning. 4WP was part of a conglomerate of after market parts businesses (called ans American Auto Parts) owned by Polaris who sold it to Wheel Pros. Any other stores closing?

View attachment 382018

Here’s a press release I found, but I couldn’t find anything else about it.

hell yea. Let dinosaurs die. That’s what they get for being the Walmart of off-road. Their brand is lowest quality parts with the highest profit margin and low prices that make it hard for quality American manufacturers to compete. Hopefully more small shops will fill the gap now.

kevman65

Hooked
Offroad trailers for 60% off?
I clicked on it and it appeared to be mostly JK stuff on our side of the world. Nothing high end, just cheaply made cheap stuff.

When I get another one (and I will, seems biweekly) I'll copy the link and post it in this thread if it's not against rules.

Top Bottom