38X12.50R17 NITTO Ridge Grapplers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is my personal preference: Anything taller than 35" just looks better, to me, in a 13.50. Luckily I'm not needing new tires anytime soon. I purchased my Coopers , in part, because of Eddie's reviews of them. And I love them! So, even if Eddie gives these a glowing review, I couldn't see myself ever considering them if not offered in 38x13.50x17.
STT Pros have been a great time for me and I loved them. My only issue with them now is that they're now owned by Goodyear.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So is Jet Li sitting on a 2.5" lift,,, i was planning on an evo 2.5 enforcer overland and then going with toyo 37/12.50r17 mts,, with a 38/1250/17 in this tire now I am officially torn. They will be on the factory rubi wheels & considering i already blacked them out and love that look.

View attachment 365380
No he switched to Coll overs and long arms about a year ago
What Dale72 said ^^^

The BAD Influence

STT Pros have been a great time for me and I loved them. My only issue with them now is that they're now owned by Goodyear.
I understand that. Like I said, I'm not needing new tires anytime soon. Hopefully the RG will be available in 13.50 when I'm ready.
I also hate that Goodyear owns Cooper now, and that they've decided to insert themselves into a political situation.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand that. Like I said, I'm not needing new tires anytime soon. Hopefully the RG will be available in 13.50 when I'm ready.
I also hate that Goodyear owns Cooper now, and that they've decided to insert themselves into a political situation.
It really is a shame. I still have good contacts at Cooper and I don't think they're happy about it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think the ideal BS is for that tire not taking into account the C/O situation?
Ideal back spacing is factory, 6.25". Anything less than that is a compromise but more is always better if you can clear your tires. 3.5" is just super common and can be found in most wheels. Of course, they will help to clear my coilovers too.

Top Bottom