3.5 inch long arm kits lets see the JK's

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hello all

I'm new to the forum and have plans to have a 2-DR Rubicon soon. I'm trying to make a list of things I wanna do to the Jeep and I like to be able and see what these lift kits look like on a 2-DR so anyone who has around this setup I would like to see them. From what I know I like the idea of being able to bounce between 35's and 37's with a 3.5 inch lift.

Thanks guys

David

seanb123

Hello all

I'm new to the forum and have plans to have a 2-DR Rubicon soon. I'm trying to make a list of things I wanna do to the Jeep and I like to be able and see what these lift kits look like on a 2-DR so anyone who has around this setup I would like to see them. From what I know I like the idea of being able to bounce between 35's and 37's with a 3.5 inch lift.

Thanks guys

David

What lift are you looking at. What do you want to run 35 or 37 ?

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
What lift are you looking at. What do you want to run 35 or 37 ?

35's to start off with and if I start to get out on the trails more often and get a little more extreme might pull the trigger and get 37's at a later time

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
35's to start off with and if I start to get out on the trails more often and get a little more extreme might pull the trigger and get 37's at a later time

Oh and my plan was to get the 3.5 inch Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Long Arm Kit with fox reservoir shocks

noroad

Oh and my plan was to get the 3.5 inch Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Long Arm Kit with fox reservoir shocks

I have there 4.5 4 link long arm!! i can say that you will need to get the rockhard skid and cut you OEM transfer case skid, due to the fact there is not much that matches up to there crossmember!

Attachments

• gtd5.jpg
    gtd5.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 142
  • h&h.jpg
    h&h.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 135

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
I have there 4.5 4 link long arm!! i can say that you will need to get the rockhard skid and cut you OEM transfer case skid, due to the fact there is not much that matches up to there crossmember!

That looks awesome NOROAD stands a chance against that thang. You running 37's with flat fenders. Yea I agree with the rockhard skid plate. The way I'm looking at my Jeep when I get it is to slowly build up some armor on that thing as the years go by.:D

Top Bottom