2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Forgot to Mention Something, I liked that we changed Leaders at times and changed our places in Line, added a little something different to the Trip
Awesome! Glad to hear you enjoyed the change up. Still fine tuning the process but I think it's something we'll be doing more often.
Even if they led us just a few feet off the marker... 🙋‍♂️🤣
LOL - that's part of the fun (y)

I am ready to do another run!! I forgot how much fun I use to have wheeling with like minded wheeling buddies!! The bug is back!!!

Thanks again Eddie for the invite and planning a fun run.
Great meeting you out there Mike! Glad I was able to help air up your Jeep 👍

Lol, you pick up that compressor yet?

I just picked up a couple radios.
I have a small side job coming up. Hoping to pick up an ARB compressor. If not I may go with the smittybuilt. I am open for suggestions.
That one I was using was an $80 harbor freight compressor (Pittsburgh brand) and it hasn't failed me yet, been using it for about 6 months now. It's overheated and needed to cool off for a bit once before but that was after completely airing up 2 big Jeeps. I do plan to mount an onboard ARB eventually but this can get me by for a while. I've seen the Smittybilt one in action as well and have heard the same - it works. 🤷‍♂️

MojaveMike

Caught the Bug
That one I was using was an $80 harbor freight compressor (Pittsburgh brand) and it hasn't failed me yet, been using it for about 6 months now. It's overheated and needed to cool off for a bit once before but that was after completely airing up 2 big Jeeps. I do plan to mount an onboard ARB eventually but this can get me by for a while. I've seen the Smittybilt one in action to and have heard the same, it works. 🤷‍♂️
So many options… lol

CalSgt

Hooked
I just picked up a couple radios.
I have a small side job coming up. Hoping to pick up an ARB compressor. If not I may go with the smittybuilt. I am open for suggestions.
The Viar 450P kit is hard to beat for a portable 12 volt kit... 100% duty cycle (under 100 psi) and 1.8 CFM. comes with a bag, hose, and tire inflator with a gauge
amazon link

The ARB's are nice & work great for permanent install but are expensive

Don't waste your money on the smitybilt, I have no experience with it but most of their products are cheap rebranded Chinese junk. They look similar to the Slime brand compressor I got years ago for $100. Great for ATV & small car tires, first attempt at airing up a trailer tire to 70 PSI took forever then got so hot it melted the hose off. It almost left me stranded.

MojaveMike

Caught the Bug
The Viar 450P kit is hard to beat for a portable 12 volt kit... 100% duty cycle (under 100 psi) and 1.8 CFM. comes with a bag, hose, and tire inflator with a gauge
amazon link

The ARB's are nice & work great for permanent install but are expensive

Don't waste your money on the smitybilt, I have no experience with it but most of their products are cheap rebranded Chinese junk. They look similar to the Slime brand compressor I got years ago for $100. Great for ATV & small car tires, first attempt at airing up a trailer tire to 70 PSI took forever then got so hot it melted the hose off. It almost left me stranded.
I had an on-board Viar kit on my last Jeep the compressor took a crap, or I would install that on my Mojave. Viair makes a great pump. Thanks for the suggestion.

Didn’t mean to hijack the thread lol. 😂

Top Bottom