2023 MOPAR Easter Jeep Safari Concept Teasers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's almost that time of year again and just like they always do, Mopar is starting to put out some teasers of what they'll have on display at the 57th Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari. Here's what they've posted up so far.

CN023_001JP.jpg
CN023_001MP.jpg
cn023_002mp-jpg.386158

cn023_002jp-jpg.386159

cn023_003jp-jpg.386160
cn023_004jp-jpg.386743
cn023_005jp-jpg.386744

And with that, I'd love to know what you think about what you're seeing? Anything catch your eye? :cool:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not gonna lie, I've been seriously less than impressed with what Mopar has been calling "concepts" over the last few years. Sure, some of the rigs on display were nice but more in the kind of bolt on catalog parts kind of way, just as you've noted. Love em or hate em, this is what they were putting out back when Daimler was still in control.

And, I apologize for the crappy pics but some of these were taken with the best digital cameras we had back then.

Well before there was a JK, this is what we saw as a concept for the future.
DSC04885.jpg
DSC04451.jpg
DSC04448.jpg
DSC01402.jpg
DSC01410.jpg

And who can forget these beauties.
DSC08810.jpg
DSC01672.jpg

Now those... those were true "concepts", as in, visions of what's possible in the future. Or at least, in my opinion anyway. But hey, that's just me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Still love the nukizer!

That 2-door rendering has some strange elements. No hinges for the door…looks like an early 70’s bronco tub replacement. Also, the front fenders look semi flat or high clearance but the backs do not. Seems a little mismatched to me. And the “vent” on the front fender / quarter panel seems a bit oddly placed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Still love the nukizer!

That 2-door rendering has some strange elements. No hinges for the door…looks like an early 70’s bronco tub replacement. Also, the front fenders look semi flat or high clearance but the backs do not. Seems a little mismatched to me. And the “vent” on the front fender / quarter panel seems a bit oddly placed.
Did you notice that the tail lights look a bit Gladiatorish too?

Agree with everyone else here, in recent years the "concepts" are really just clean builds showcasing all the Mopar accessories with some exceptions like the J6, still want that to go into production.

And seems like the same here this year, the green one just looks like the Magneto... again. Probably gonna be all 4XE and electric crap 🙄

Well, it's almost that time of year again and just like they always do, Mopar is starting to put out some teasers of what they'll have on display at the 57th Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari. Here's what they've posted up so far.

View attachment 385897
View attachment 385898

And with that, I'd love to know what you think about what you're seeing? Anything catch your eye? :cool:
Those fenders look a bit more aggressive…or is it just the angle?

Brute

Hooked
LOL - not gonna lie, I've been seriously less than impressed with what Mopar has been calling "concepts" over the last few years. Sure, some of the rigs on display were nice but more in the kind of bolt on catalog parts kind of way, just as you've noted. Love em or hate em, this is what they were putting out back when Daimler was still in control.

And, I apologize for the crappy pics but some of these were taken with the best digital cameras we had back then.

Well before there was a JK, this is what we saw as a concept for the future.
View attachment 385902
View attachment 385903
View attachment 385904
View attachment 385905
View attachment 385906

And who can forget these beauties.
View attachment 385907
View attachment 385908

Now those... those were true "concepts", as in, visions of what's possible in the future. Or at least, in my opinion anyway. But hey, that's just me.
And Sandstorm…

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I hope they have some cool stuff this year. We always hit up the Mexican Restaurant and check out the MOPAR display at least once during the week. Seemed like a big line to drive the 4Xe's around on test drives.

Top Bottom