2012 SEMA Rugged Ridge Mango Tango 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is another Rugged Ridge 4-Door Jeep JK Wrangler and one that they actually brought out for the 2011 Show but, it still looks nice...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Tackerdown

Banned
lol ' That's the style bumper I want. I just wish it wasn't so smooth looking, I would like it a little rougher looking. I'll worry about the lift first so I can hang with you and Joel first.
Ohhh Father how you can make me laugh, but i think they are alittle out our price range

NatedTJ

lol ' That's the style bumper I want. I just wish it wasn't so smooth looking, I would like it a little rougher looking. I'll worry about the lift first so I can hang with you and Joel first.

YEAH! Thats a good idea:D were going this weekend
:rock:

Tackerdown

Banned
Rauch Creek here we come, we are going , just have to leave early and this isn't the forum to be posting this on. We are in the same dam house for god sakes, dam kids lol.

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm not sure if you go up I83 or not but I'm off exit 33, my son is starting to go to rauch with jeeps r us PA. I think i'll try to join in with them or mount Zion of road. I'm a noob at driving and I think some pointer would be good.

1BAMFR

I'm not sure if you go up I83 or not but I'm off exit 33, my son is starting to go to rauch with jeeps r us PA. I think i'll try to join in with them or mount Zion of road. I'm a noob at driving and I think some pointer would be good.

Small world...i also live in York....off exit 18

Mt. Zion built my Jeep....and i go to Rausch all the time, hahahahha

I have probably waved to you!

Tackerdown

Banned
to funny probably did,my son just bought his 98 TG with a 2" lift from them and his best friend brother works there.have you ever gone down to trail road?

Top Bottom