2012 SEMA Hutchinson Green 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This Zombie Killin 2-Door at the Hutchinson display is another resurrected JK from last year's SEMA show but, like it's 4-Door brother, still a real crowd favorite. Check it out...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

epiccosmo

Looks like a Rockslide Engineering "Ridged-Rack"

http://www.rockslideengineering.com...:galleries&id=75:ridge-rack-gallery&Itemid=29

They also have one that straps to the spare tire directly that allows three mount points (left, top, right) that looks pretty good.

While that looks to be very close, it isn't. That is the Exp One Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier. They are suppose to be coming out with that Jerry Can mount in another month or so. I just installed that bumper and want the attachment so I was hoping to get some up close pictures of how they are mounting it.

BlackKnight

While that looks to be very close, it isn't. That is the Exp One Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier. They are suppose to be coming out with that Jerry Can mount in another month or so. I just installed that bumper and want the attachment so I was hoping to get some up close pictures of how they are mounting it.

Cool, thanks for the correction. I'll bee looking at that too. I was on the fence with the other one, it looks like it attached to the spare itself, I'd rather have a more secure connection than a ratchet strap...

epiccosmo

Cool, thanks for the correction. I'll bee looking at that too. I was on the fence with the other one, it looks like it attached to the spare itself, I'd rather have a more secure connection than a ratchet strap...

Yea, no worries. It just happened to stand out to me. I don't know if you already have their bumper or not but I really like it. I was between that and AEV. Their customer support has been awesome. I had the wrong wheel mount in my box when I got it and they shipped me the right one with a return label to ship the other one back. I asked about the Jerry Can like above and they said it would be out before the end of the year.

Top Bottom