2007 Sahara Wrangler spring question.

Lalp01

Hopefully this question goes here. Thank you!

Noob question here. I have a 2007 Jeep Sahara Wrangler that I am looking to lift with a 3 inch lift from MotoFab with shocks extenders. Since I am going to be there, should I change the stock springs for Rubicon springs? I understand that they are beefier. If so, what model would fit for my 2007 Jeep Sahara Wrangler? Thank you all. Keep Jeeping!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully this question goes here. Thank you!

Noob question here. I have a 2007 Jeep Sahara Wrangler that I am looking to lift with a 3 inch lift from MotoFab with shocks extenders. Since I am going to be there, should I change the stock springs for Rubicon springs? I understand that they are beefier. If so, what model would fit for my 2007 Jeep Sahara Wrangler? Thank you all. Keep Jeeping!
If you're going to have a 3" lift installed, there is no need Rubicon springs? Your new lift should come with taller ones.

Lalp01

If you're going to have a 3" lift installed, there is no need Rubicon springs? Your new lift should come with taller ones.
Thanks for the reply. The MotoFab 3” lift comes with shock extenders and the 3” blocks for the springs. No new shocks or springs. I’ll give that a try and go from there. Be well and keep Jeeping!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the reply. The MotoFab 3” lift comes with shock extenders and the 3” blocks for the springs. No new shocks or springs. I’ll give that a try and go from there. Be well and keep Jeeping!
Okay, so it's a really tall spacer lift. Definitely no need for Rubicon coils with that.

Top Bottom