1st Wave

Rickj

Hello everyone. I'm new here and just thought I would stop by and give a wave. My name is Rick Johnson and I live in Southern Oregon and I drive a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. It's lifted on 37's. I've done a few things to get it ready to hit some trials, and as we all know, I have lots more to do. ( J.E.E.P ) ( Just Empty Every Pocket )
This is my 4th Jeep build, but I keep telling myself "this is it, this is the keeper." We all know how that will go. HAHAHA. We shall see.
Any way, my wife and I own and operate a trucking business here and, well that doesn't always leave us time to get out, but we try. I love watching the channel and seeing all the different places that ya-all go to. I like all the how to video's, and I really like the people and the NO drama. Everyone seems vary nice and friendly/like minded families. Anyway, thanks for the add and I hope that some day soon I will be able to meet some of you and hit a trail or two for some off-road fun. Until then, be safe, have fun! 20230318_132951.jpg

Rickj

Welcome from Texas (and Arizona)!
I love Texas. My Son-in-law was Stationed at Dyess Air Force Base and we were able to go there twice a year to visit. and our youngest daughter lives in Gilbert Arizona and she wants to show us some cool off road places in her area. She's my jeep girl. She has a Jeep JL Rubicon.

Top Bottom